Worlds Report -

Wir sammeln alle Infos der Bonusepisode von Pokémon Karmesin und Purpur für euch!

Zu der Infoseite von „Die Mo-Mo-Manie“
  • Hey guys, Worlds 2012 ended Sunday and for sure it was the best time of my life, so this will be my Warstory or better said, a report with much pictures of this great week. The Pokemon Play Event itself was pretty cool, but the best was to meet all the people and hang out with them the whole time, at European Nationals is this just for a few hours, but here its 5 days, 5 days which are running much to fast and I cant wait to see you hopefully in Vancouver next year, but oh man thats so much time...

Well, okay, ill start the report now^^

Tuesday
    Yeah Tuesday, I flight Tuesday because we paid some extra money for staying a bit longer, so I had much time for resting of the flight. The journey began at the airport Dusseldorf, where we arrived at 5 am or so. Our flightline was Dusseldorf>London>Los Angeles>Kona [Blockierte Grafik: http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/553669_400205570033256_248209068_n.jpg] [Blockierte Grafik: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/284941_400205613366585_1836338267_n.jpg]

As we were at the Kona Airport we wait for Billa, who wanted to take us from the airport to the hotel. But they drived in the wrong ways lol and after an hour or so we called a taxi and drived with it to the hotel. As we were finally at the hotel I saw the brother of Billa (2nd Milan Seniors) and Andrea (3rd Milan Seniors). Billas Bro and me battled then for fun and we met Matty, his brothers and dtrain. After Billa and Michilele arrived then we just chilled in the lobby, played pokemon and at 1:30 am or later they showed me a bit of the hotel and after that I went for sleeping and resting after the long journey (about 30 hours wtf)
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/523609_400205770033236_380808476_n.jpg]

Wednesday
    The day began very early it was not over 7 am when i woke up for havin' the first really day in Hawaii. I drove down to the lobby and saw Billa, we chilled a bit there and later we went for the very great pool. That was just great, everyone who saw this pool knows how nice it is. Well, after enjoying the beautiful weather in the water I finally met Picollo for a short time and then we droved with the Billaclan to the Queens Marketplace, ate some things there in the fastfood house (this house with Subway and so..) and later bought some things like Cola, Twix and all this in the Waikoloa Village Market a few minutes away from there. As we came back and brought the stuff in the hotel rooms we chilled a lot time in the lobby with Picollo and waited of all the guys who arrived this day.

We played some Poke and at maybe 7 pm I went to the pool with Billas Bro again. As we came back after a few minutes there arrived Toast and Yoshi and all the Germans were there and we hung out and waited for the other guys. After a while my bro Cybertron arrived and I finally got to meet him, I introduced him the Germans and we took a photo.
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/488165_4465097744270_689708671_n.jpg]

Later then DaFlo, Mahrla, Dragoran5 (4th Germany Seniors), Flame and Gleizzo arrived and we all went to the pool and DaFlo and Billas Brother did his amazheng Jump from the Poolbridge! So this day ended wonderfull too!

Thursday
    I woke up, made me ready, took a shower, cleaned my teeth and I went down to the lobby where I first talked a bit with Billa and went then to the european Seniors included Cybertron and kamz. We just chilled there a bit, talked and so, then we went down to the VGC Location and walked around the hotel.
    I didnt talked too much because I had to accustom with my english haha. But this went better and so xd.
    Back in the lobby we sat there a bit and I saw my father and the Billa-Clan, they wanted to meet with the other germans at the pool and of course I went with them to have a lot of fun!
    We had an amazing time there and went to the slide, played waterball (lol) and after this I helped Picollo at the pool for some battles in the GBU haha. Later me and my dad ate a very small Hotdog for 5$ there, but the Snack was already okay x)
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/480991_400208276699652_2044289331_n.jpg
    So after this we went to the wonderful Marriadge Beach, we saw a big turtle on the sand beach, we thought it is resting lol. Well we sat on the beachchairs and talked about the team of Billas Sister because we knew she was good and make it with some pairing luck (what she didnt get lol) in the top cut. Well, then we followed the beautiful sunset and after this we went to the fastfood restaurants and chilled and ate something. [Blockierte Grafik: http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/481132_400209700032843_1524356957_n.jpg][Blockierte Grafik: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/574487_400209763366170_1283323648_n.jpg]
    As we went back there were some Americans arrived and I finally met kinderlew, we talked a bit and no kinderlew, im not Yoshis brother haha :D
    Later we all went to the pool and hang out there. I get to know kamz there and we chilled there with Toast!
    After this we played some funny games and I think DaFlo jumped from the bridge again, but I dont know if he did this day too xd. Well at a late time we went back to our hotelrooms and looked forward for the LCQ the next day.

Friday
    I woke up 9 am or so, made me ready and went to the lobby where I wanted to met with DaFlo what we decided a day before. I waited there for a while but he didnt appears and so I went to the LCQ Hall without him, I met the Germans but the Nintendo guys didnt let us in. Billa came out and said that we have to wait a bit. We did and after a while we could go in. I sat near Michilele and Billas Brother. We waited and waited and I remembered that I wanted to met DaFlo at 10 am in the lobby and went to this. I didnt met him again lol but Toast was there and he told me that he'll look after his Player ID if we need it. Then Dragoran5 appeared, he came from the queure at the registration because he hadnt got his Player ID. So he had to look after it at Toasts Laptop or in his hotel room, I cant remember perfectly :( .
    Well then Toast and me went to the LCQ Hall and saw that Billa lost against Scott, than we saw Mahrla and Flame or Gleizzo with their Competitor Bag. And so I started to stay in the queure too haha! Then Dragoran5 came to this and we talked a bit. After a while I finally finished and gave them my name and so, I got a Competitor Card and I was noticed as Italy guy because I won in Italy lol. Well, no problem. So I picked up my Competitor Bag with Tshirt and all this stuff and went to the LCQ again. We just chilled, followed the results and Billa and me walked along the LCQ and sold Tropical Beach Cards haha. Later as the results where there and Seniors started Yoshi and me went to the Retail Store because we knew that the queure will be very very long in the end and so we started standing an hour before. Well, we were hungry lol and so I went to the Pool and bought two hotdogs in this time Yoshi stood in the queure and as I came back Toast were there too, Yoshi and Toast fought with the Japanese National Champions and I went to some german TCG guys and made a deal because they wanted more deckboxes and these things, so they gave me the money for this and I bought it for them and they gave me some dollars for it. After an hour or so Yoshi, Toast and me could finally buy something. I bought a Pansear for myself, a Pikachu for my brother and a Worlds Pikachu for selling it later, and yeah, how I said some TCG things for the TCG guys. I gave them the stuff and went back to the lobby, I dont know what I did then but I chilled a bit in the lobby with Billas Brother, Billa, Picollo, Michilele and Billas Sister. I think this was the timepoint where I met one of the coolest guys there, Alex, probably youll know him, we made a battle and it was really so funny haha! Well then my dad and the dad of Billa went to Subway and so, I asked him if he can bring something for me from subway and chilled in the lobby with the others. Later then I saw the Americans and talked with them a bit, they went to the pool and I told them I'll come back later after eating my sub!
    In the moment the train arrived and I couldnt go over to the lobby my dad came with the sub and I had to go to the hotel room lol. I take my Sub, began to eat and made me ready for the pool. Then I turned back to the pool and chilled there a bit with kinderlew, Yoshi, DaFlo and some other guys. Well we weren't there so long, because next day was worlds and I didnt want to be tired for this! So at I think 11 pm I went back to the hotel room and slept very early.

Saturday
    Yeah, now was the day of Worldchampionships, I woke up, made me ready and searched my friends at the pool because we wanted to go to the whirlpool first, but there wasnt someone. Well I went then to the Worlds Halls, and watched out for Billa because he had the Team Germany Shirts. As I went into the big hall, I met them and turned my tshirt on. The music which was played was still great! We clapped our hands and made some cool Team Photos. Then the ceremony with Nick started, I cant decribe it, it was just amazheng, btw probz for the fantastic music, it was just perfect with the location and the feeling there haha^^.
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540275_400210826699397_2104479829_n.jpg
    So after this Nick told us where we had to play. We went there and had to wait a bit before the room, we made some photos.
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/480529_400210930032720_2022990482_n.jpg]

And after a while we were hackchecked and the Player Meeting began, I sat next to kamz, Superpokemon67 and DaFlos Sister, we talked a bit and I searched the restrooms before the competition began. As I came back I sat there and waited of the pairings...
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314911_400211113366035_761647679_n.jpg
    As the pairings were up my opponent was of course Cybertron haha. So we sat to the table we got and talked a bit, made photos.. and played as we were allowed to start. I cant remember all the battles exactly, I just remember that his team was very cool, I wished him luck for the rest of the tournament and said him I know he'll do it! He said the same to me and so we waited of the next pairings. 0-1
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/574620_400211256699354_934132943_n.jpg
    As the pairings were up my next opponent was bharmalm, I just choked this match and lost deserved. So I was like out, because of the tie breaker and so. 0-2
    Then was the lunch break and Dragoran5 and his sister, BillaClan, Michilele, Mahrla and my dad and me went to the lagoon grill to eat something, we watched some recorded battles and ate some delicious things.
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/555680_400211530032660_1107186710_n.jpg]

A few minutes before the next round began we came back and my next opponent was a Bye, and lately then I knew that I cant make Top Cut anymore. So 1-2 lol
    I just chilled with kinderlew, Alex and some others and watched some battles on screen. As the next round began my opponent was a Canadian guy, probably the Canadian 2nd place. I won this matches easily and I was 2-2 then.
    Now I wanted to make a 3-3 record at least, but my target was 4-2. My next opponent was the Scottish guy who placed 2nd in Germany, I won this 2 matches easily too and was 3-2 now.
    My last match was against a good friend again: Superpokemon67, he won the first match and in the last he had a ~70% Rotom-W and Mamoswine against my Latios 100%, he made Ice Shard and Latios had like ~50%. We joked a bit all the time and I was like Hydro Pump Miss go! and then it missed and in the next round my Draco Meteor missed too haha, we laughed a bit and the next Hydro Pump hits and he beat me. So I was 3-3 in the end. Unfortunately he didnt made Top Cut but we had much fun in this haha^^
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/561519_400211696699310_1938955256_n.jpg
    After the battle I saw Billa and he told me the match of his Brother and Pokealex was on Screen, if Billas Brother wins he'd have a chance of Top Cut with 4-2, he won after a very strained game and we congratulated him. Unfortunately he didnt made it because of the tie-breaker. Wtf, what did we after this, I cant remember unfortunately..., I just know that we went to the fastfood restaurants in the end of the day. Chilled there and laught about all the hax what the masters got lol. Well the most of us bought delicious ice cream and we wanted to the shuttles as I met superpokemon67 (I think I saw him in the building too lol) and he asked me if I wanted to drive with them back, I said no because I didnt understand well till Yoshi said that he meant that he said I could drive with him back to the hotel and so I ran back to him and ask him, he and his dad said yes and Michilele asked too and so we drove with them, we talked about our funny match in the afternoon and I have to say SP67, you and your dad are really really nice, I really hope to see you next year in vancouver^^
    So we were at the hotel, chilled in the lobby and probably went to the pool later. As we went back to the hotel we met Wolfey and Matty who prepared for Sunday. I went back to the hotel room, changed clothes and I think I chilled a bit in the lobby with DaFlo and Yoshi and Toast, but I dont know exactly. So later I went to sleep and so.

Sunday
    Today was the day where Champions will born and I made me ready and went to the VGC Halls where the Top8 candidats played, Ray won his first match and the battles was so strained, but I went to the battle of Cybertron and it didnt looked good, well and so he lost his Top8 Match. I went back to Ray's Battle and he won in the end. Then I watched with the most germans Wolfeys Top4 Match and he really played very good, Piollo and me made some fun about the flying Pikachu, battled ingame with it and so hahaha. Well Wolfey won and I saw Snake Dimsun for the last minutes. After this we saw Babbytrons match and unfortunately he lost.
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/557473_400212003365946_23433456_n.jpg]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/549732_400212076699272_1152576040_n.jpg]

So well, as the big breack began Picollo and me went to the Opening Gaming room, where some little Tournaments with Booster Packs as prizes were. We played in this and in second round I played Soon, he was a very cool guy, the matches were awesome, hopefully, see you next year in Vancouver dude^^
    So I dropped after losing the first match and winning the second in final because I thought the VGC Finals began, but in the end it was just the TCG lol. Well I went to Toast and Picollo and joked about the cards, Toast got some of them and I went to this again, where I met Zachdro, KobraTail, Bahrmalm, Plusle and we played another Tournament, this time I won against Zachdro with hax (-.-) and lost against Plusle in Semifinal. Then I went to the TCG Final where the Germans where, they watched it and then Michilele said me he would play TCG with friends and he needed a card of them I won, He gave me 5$ for it lol and we went with Billas Brother, Dragoran5 and Michi and me to the tournaments again, I played Dragoran5 and Michi Billas Brother. Michi won and Billas Brother and Michi watched my battle, as Dragoran5 haxed me Billas Brother just pressed on Dragoran5s DS Power Button and his DS was turned off, I went to the judges and said he would have turned his DS off and they told me I had won hahahaha, it was so funny, well in the final I made some jokes like Tbolting his Chomp and Swagger on my Tyranitar without Lum Berry or Persim Berry, it hits and killed his Cresselia with Crunsh hahaha :D.
    So after this we went back to the hall because the final began in a few minutes. We sat there and Ray won again, it was an awesome atmosphere there and then Vancouver was released for next year worlds after the Finals.
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/393810_400212386699241_2006452995_n.jpg
    After this we just walked around and talked with all the cool guys, unfortunately I went with the germans to the Fastfood Restaurants a few minutes before the group photo was taken haha :(
    So well we talked about Pokemon TCG and had the last dinner together and I really like to remember when we eat some really delicious food (I just love these chicken wings and fries at this place!) and walked later then back to the hotel and already talked so much funny things at the way back to the hotel and at the dinner, I think it was this day where DaFlo talked about Yu-Gi-Oh TCG and Picollo ran against the tree lol. Well we werent long at the pool after this and the most went early to bed, I cant remember what we did then, probably I hang out with Yoshi and DaFlo in the evening but I dont know.

Monday
    I made me ready and went to the lobby where I saw that kinderlew and some others were checking out and went to the Taxi early, I said him bye and later Yoshi and me went to the VGC Halls were some guys were (Cybertron, Babbytron, the japanese guys, Ray, dtrain and much more others, Yoshi and me battled a multi battle against the Zheng brothers, well they won^^
    We made a group photo and Zhengs wanted to see a bit from the island I said bye to them. I went to the lagoon grill with Billaclan, Mahrla, Dragoran5 and his sister and my dad and eat delicious things at lunch.
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/s720x720/255575_400213860032427_601706675_n.jpg]

Well we saw Alex came from the pool and Billas Brother and me went to him and just talked a bit, Billas Brother said him bye because probably they wont see untill his flight goes. Well I said him we met at the pool in the evening and he went back. We went to the pool now the last time together and had a lot of fun again, but then they had to made them ready, take a shower and so for the backflight^^. I just chilled a bit in the lobby with the other guys, made some photos and said bye to everyone. Oh and Mahrla and me made a photo with Ray!
     [Blockierte Grafik: http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/377049_400295890024224_1587359555_n.jpg][Blockierte Grafik: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s720x720/376903_400213753365771_811399813_n.jpg]

And so later we went with the Germans who went back and said them bye.Then I saw Ray and made a photo with him, my dad talked with him about Bon Jovi lol and I just talked with him too and well and then my dad, me and a german Junior with his dad went to the fastfood restaurants and met Daflo later, we eat but it wasnt the same as it was with all the people.
    Well DaFlo, Yoshi and me chilled later in the pool and they told me some funny facts about the Bisaboard (a german Pokemon forum, with a CP Part) before I was active there. We really laughed a lot and then I went to the hotel room and went to sleep.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
    We just drove with the German Junior and his dad around the island, saw the Akaka Falls, a Burger King, a Wallmart, a McDonalds and some amazing Coasts and small deserts.
    Wednesday evening I chilled with Daflo, made the video about the bridge jumping and yeah we didnt said bye to each other because he went Thursday to the Island drive and was first back as we where arrived to the airport. We eat at the lagoon grill at this day and I went to the lagoon for the first time and dived a bit next to the fishes and turtles. We played some waterball in the end and ate again at the lagoon grill lol. Well then I load my handy in the lobby and heard Hollywood Hills from Sunrise Avenue and went to the airport later and fly back at home. Well this song was good for the end of this great jouney.

Now this is not the time or the place
    for a broken-hearted,
    'cause this is the end of the rainbow
    where no one can be too sad
    No I don't wanna leave
    but I must keep moving ahead
    'cause my life belongs to the other side
    behind the great ocean's waves
    Bye bye, Waikoloa Village
    I'm gonna miss you, where ever I go
    I'm gonna come back to walk these streets again
    Bye bye, Hollywood Hills forever
    Thank you for the morning walks on the sweet sunset

I take part of you with me now
    and you won't get it back
    and a part of me will stay here,
    you can keep it forever, dear
    Ooh-oohoo...

Bye bye, Waikoloa Village
    I'm gonna miss you, where ever I go
    I'm gonna come back to walk these streets again
    Remember that we had fun together

Long distance love doesn't work
    All the miles in between getting lonely
    No, I don't wanna go
    I don't wanna go.

So it was very hard to write all this down haha, but it was it worth, all these memorys are kept forever now.
    I think the best part of Worlds or in general VGC is meeting new friends, I dont know, without all my friends there it would be lame, yeah I felt in the last days, the hotel was so empty, everyone was gone and well it was probably the best time of my life, but it wouldnt be without you, the community and so I have some greetings to all my friends who helped for having the best week of my life!

Beginning with the people who were in Hawaii and I had a great time with
    Billa - Youre really one of the coolest guys ever, your teambuild skills are amazing and its a shame you didnt get through LCQ with this team.
    Anilcan(Billas Brother) - dude, your skills in Pokemon are awesome, you never played VGC12 before the drive to Milan and was 2nd, then you didnt played very often PO and was 12th with 4-2 at Worlds anyway and btw youre a cool guy and im really lookin forward to see you and the rest of the Billaclan next year!
    Melisa(Billas Sister) - You should be proud of you, you was the best german junior and im sure next year you'll get the top cut!

Michilele - Oh man youre so funny man, everytime a good joke and its a shame that you was haxed so badly in Worlds, next year youll do it to the Top Cut!
    Picollo - Oh dude, we had so much fun with the flying Pikachu haha and always you was in a good mode, so see you next year man!

DaFlo - Yeah DaFlo, all the preparation with you was funny, as you kicked on the skarmbliss server lol and the time hanging out with you was awesome!
    Yoshi - Yoshi man! Hanging out with you and DaFlo was so cool man, you helped me a lot for nationals and youre a very good friend man^^
    Toast - Youre really cool man, hanging out with you was awesome

Flame, Gleizzo, Dragoran5, Mahrla - Yeah you too were very cool, pool made much fun always and without you something would be lost!

Cybertron - Oh dude, youre really the best, its a shame you didnt won but Top8 and 2time National Champ is still awesome, next year you'll do it again, remember 2010 you was 17th and now youre much better, so do it again dude, im lookin forward to see you again in Vancouver :)

kinderlew - kinderlew, youre soooo cool man, I love your flow and im so lookin' forward to see you again next year!

Wolfey - Youre awesome man, 2time National Champion, one time T8 and then 2nd in the world is amazheng, it seems the only guy who can beat you is Ray haha ^^

Ray - Wow dude, 3time Pokemon World Champion, how do you do this? haha next year 4time World Champion?!

Zachdro - Zachdro, you was so cool man, Buncha Bulls ftw haha :D

KobraTail - KobraTail you was the only guy who dont live in germany but can the german speech, and that very good! It was awesome to talk with you and hang out and well, hopefully see you next year again man!

bharmalm - bharmalm haha,I rememberd at the small Tournament as you raged so funny haha, youre an awesome guy and I hope to see you again next year!

kamz - kamz man, youre such a good player, I hope to see you next year man, pool with you and Toast was awesome and yeah do well at Nats next year haha :D

Superpokemon67 - You and your dad were so nice, our battles in worlds were awesome and I hope to see you again next year bro!

Guillermo - It was nice to finally meet you man, Hax Starmie was powerfull haha :D

Pwny person - You were very cool but we didnt spoke a lot unfortunately, well good luck for next year man and hopefully see you again :D

dtrain - You were so nice, its a shame you didnt played worlds one battle before Top4 at LCQ, but well youre a really good player and im lookin forward to see you next year again^^

Matty - Matty man, its a shame you were haxed out from top cut, but im sure youll do it next year man! Youre just an awesome guy and I hope to see you in maybe a few months when European Events begin!

Alex - dude, i miss you haha, we talked a lot all the days and we have to battle again next year, cant wait for seeing you again bro!

Andrea di Francesco - Our battle in Italy Nationals was great, youre very nice and I hope to see you next year season again^^

Other greetings to some guys I didnt speak much with: Maski, Snake, Dimsun, Repr4y, Ravi, Julia (DaFlos Sister), Plusle, Babbytron, Human. You guys were awesome and we need to hang out more next year =)

So there was much people who really helped me with my team or something and I thing they deserved to stay in this report, the most of them are active in Bisaboard^^

drug_duck - Its just a bad joke that youre every year one of the best but always there happens such shit what brings you out of Nationals, well you really helped me in this season and youre a good friend and so, im sure next year youll finally fly to worlds again!

Massi - Yeah, its kind of the same like with drug_duck, well next year youll be there again after 2009 so see you hopefully in the next time^^

Sparkz, Brotkruste - You two are the guys which brought me to competitive play and Im so thanksfull for this, I met so cool people only because of you, thank you guys, im lookin forward to see you in the next time!

Pencake - Dude, youre awesome, you are too good in this game and next year will be your year, im sure about this!

Lemonhead - Yeah, I think you are one of the best European Seniors atm and Im lookin forward to see you next dude^^

Spike - Spike youre such an idiot, why to hell you didnt met us in Essen :( well love you anyway and lookin forward to see you in the next time <3

Uxie - Yeah, I had much of my Pokemons I used in 2012 Season from you and youre a good friend, lookin forward to see you next^^

Shexx - Shexx dude I dont know what to say, youre just cool and so lol <3

Wushl - Wushl man, I remember when we skyped a lot in the past, we have to do this more haha, cant wait to see you again dude^^

And here are some so good friends too so greetings summarized:
    Billaclan, Michilele, Picollo, Yoshi, Daflo and his sister, Toast, Flame, Gleizzo, Dragoran5, Mahrla, Cybertron, kinderlew, Ray, Wolfey, ZachDro, KobraTail, bharmalm, kamz, Superpokemon67, Matty, Alex, Guillermo, pwny person, dtrain, drug_duck, Massi, Sparkz, Brotkruste, Pencake, Wushl, Lemonhead, Shexx, Spike, Uxie, Maski, Snake, Dimsun, Repr4y, Ravi, Human, Babbytron, Plusle, Carii, Maunzi, Itami, Bjart, Henrique, Scald, kamel-eon, Euler, Dove, Hermelin, FreshD, Feuerus, Kekskrümel, Fantasma, Tree, ATOM, Bear, Ami, Marcel.

It was just a great year and I really hope I didnt forget someone. Im so lookin forward to the next season and so see you guys!

• Nicht schön, wie Leute ihre Muttersprache für eine "overused one" verschmähen, ohne jene überhaupt zu beherrschen... Muss man auch erstmal hinkriegen, die Vergangenheit von drive zweimal ganz unterschiedlich falsch zu haben. Ich hab es sogar einmal richtig gesehen! Na ja, wollen wir die Absicht in Ehren halten; in dem Alter allein mit Schul-Englisch so ein Paket zu schreiben, verdient Anerkennung.

Zitat

sold Tropical Beach Cards haha

Für wieviel? Die sollen schweineteuer sein! ;)

• Nachdem du auf nem Foto mit unserem dreimaligen Weltmeister drauf bist, ist dein Leben doch sicher erfüllt ;D

Nette Story, guck, dass es nicht deine letzte Teilnahme war und danke für die Erwähnung, Bro ♥

"Handle nur nach derjenigen Maxime, durch die du zugleich wollen kannst, dass sie ein allgemeines Gesetz werde." - Boris Becker

• Bin zwar nicht am Ende erwähnt, aber hast mich wsl nur vergessen :-)
    Schöne Warstory, schöne Bilder, auch wenn dein Englisch noch ausbaufähig ist, sehr gut gemacht :-)

• Bin zwar nicht am Ende erwähnt, aber hast mich wsl nur vergessen :-)
    Schöne Warstory, schöne Bilder, auch wenn dein Englisch noch ausbaufähig ist, sehr gut gemacht :-)

fixd

ansonsten ja english, schul english und hatte iwann auch kb mehr auf jeden fehler da zu achten sry, evtl schreib ich mal auf deutsch neu oder auch nicht ka^^
    hab sie jedenfalls für zuwenig verkauft und einzeln heul :(

• siehe fb-pinni ;) wie superpokiemon xyz123 schon gesagt hat, dein englisch ist sehr gut ;);)
    bin zuversichtlich, dass du nächstes jahr noch mehr reißen kannst!

(01:11:05) +RankingBot: Your rank in VGC 2012 is 1/7304! :essen:

(20:45:44) DerDomme: wäre vgc tetris wäre drugduck der lange und daflo der kasten

• ganz coole warstory, nachdem ich die Bilder gesehn hab hab ich mir geschworen dass ich irgendwannmal selbst einfach so Urlaub da mach :DD
    wie schon weiter oben gesagt wurde, respekt dass das chillen mit den leuten wirklich etwas mehr im vordergrund stand...

btw wo genau isn das da wo ihr alle im wasser seid? o_o die stelle sieht ja mal voll geil aus :O

• das war der geilste urlaub den ich je hatte.wäre echt cool gewesen wenn es länger wäre.na ja vieleicht nächstes jahr wieder.würd euch gern alle wieder sehen jungs :thumbsup: achso nächstes mal macht ihr mein ds nicht einfach aus :cursing::cursing: nur weil ich ein bisschen glück hatte.

• warum "wir", meistens macht das nur eine person und das war weder luca noch ich =?X naja zum glück ändert sich jedes jahr die jahrgangsbeschränkung für die seniors =)

ps @sewadle: wieso hast du nirgends von deiner lovestory mit cybertron erzählt?:D die ersten zwei tage habt ihr ja nur aneinandergeklebt <3 =P

(01:11:05) +RankingBot: Your rank in VGC 2012 is 1/7304! :essen:

(20:45:44) DerDomme: wäre vgc tetris wäre drugduck der lange und daflo der kasten